RF-20E Series Module is a contactless card reader module, which is designed with highly integrated reader chip and voltage monitoring circuit exclusive. It has high anti-interference ability, small size,more stable performance. It has the size only like a name card ,can be facilitate embedded and integrated.
- Minimum size (length x width): 70 x 40 mm, integrated design can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Reading distance：0－4cm
- Communication Interface：232 口 / TTL level
- Serial baud rate：9600~115200bit/s , Automatic detection
- Operating frequency：13.56MHz
- Access to the RF card with the high-speed 106kbit / s rate.
- Operating Voltage：DC 5V±5%
- Supply current：50 mA
- Idle operating current：10Ma
- Power-down operating current：0.1μA
- Ultra-low power operation
- Work light tips
- Ambient temperature：0°С~ 70°(Commercial)，-40°С~85°С(Industrial)
- Relative humidity：30%~95%
- Can complete all the functions of IC card for reading and writing.
Support Card Type
Can read and write consistent with ISO14443-TYPE A contactless IC card standard:
- TYPEA MF1ICS50 from PHILIPS company
- MF Ultralight
- Compatible with the card-type domestic card
- Mifare series cards read and write test procedures
- Development Document: RF Series users development manuals
- RF module communication protocol
- Driver support：The 32-bit development platform under Windows 9x/2k/NT/XP
- Sco Unix 、Linux 。
- Water, electricity, gas meter prepaid system
- Access Control, Attendance System
- IC card application system in Other areas in other areas