Interrelated Download: Reader Data Sheets.EN.pdf RD Series Bulit-in Reader for contact card-ENG.pdf
RD Series built-in contactless IC card read-write device, it has the size like PC machine floppy drive, place PC-floppy drive location, as a necessary front end processing equipment for the development of IC card related products and systems integration. Can be realized all read and write operations on the MEMORY card and CPU card. The rich, perfect interface function can be easily applied to Internet cafes and other fees, stored value, check the smart card management system .
- RD-IB Plug in the deck
- RD-IT Pushing in the deck
Support Card Type:
- AT88SC101/2、AT88SC1604A/1604B、AT88SC153、AT88SC1608（USB device does not support AT88SC series cards）
- The compatible products of thses products.
- The mixed type can support for ISO7816 protocol T = 0, T = 1 of the CPU card.
- Communication Interface：RS232
- Placed by: built-in, installed in the computer's location within the 3-inch floppy drive
- Serial communication baud rate：9600－115200 bps
- Extra SAM small deck can be made according to need, please specify when ordering.
- Relative humidity：30﹪—95﹪
- Power supply: DC 5V power supply computer
- Maximum power：100MW
- Weight：about 100g
Software Support - provides a wealth of secondary development platform and application examples, detailed and clear instructions
- Support 32 high-level language development under Win9x/xp/2K, such as VB, Delphi, PB, VFP, VC, C + + Builder and so on.
- The development of C language under SCO UNIX and LINUX.