Interrelated Download : eKey Data Sheets.EN.pdf
eKey is a kind of USB equipment that combines smart card with card reader together. Small in size, light in weight and easy to take, it is also called an electronic key or an electronic token. It has a lot of functions such as ID verification, encryption/decryption, digital signature, safe data storage, etc. Being a very good client information security product in the modern computer networks, it can be used in e-government, e-business and e-transactions to provide swift and secure client solutions in the foundation of system safe platform.
- USB1.1/2.0 Communication Interface
- Internal CPU smart chip,with all functions of SmartCOS-PK smart card operating system
- Store space is 8K/16K/32K/64KB,which can be used to save personal information,private keys and digital certification.
- Supporting the division code algorithm approved by the Nation Crypto Management Committee,and DES/3DES algorithms,It also carries such functions as encryption and decryption.
- Supporting the formation of public key algorithms and private key pair of RSA 1024bit,ECC 192/256Bit (optional),carrying the functions of signature,verification and identity identification.
- Supporting SHA-1 data loose-arranged algorithm.
- Internal hardware generator.
- Drive Driver：Win98/me/2000,Linux(optional)
- Providing 32-bit dynamic library and ActiveX control unit interface.convenient for users'development and application based on Windows.
- With one LED,used for power indication and communication indication.
- Power:5±10%V,Provided directly by USB interface
- Environmental Temperature:0℃~70℃
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY:30%~95%
- ANTI STATIC ELECTRICITY:4KV
ekey Development Sets
- connerting cable
- Development Software CD-ROM(MWUSB-SDK)
- WINDOWS PLATFORM
- Drive Driver：WIN98/ME/2000
- WIN32 Dynamic link library and ActiveX control unit interface function library
Providing examples of using 32 bit dynamic link libraries in VB6 and VC6, environment
- LINUX PLATFORM(optional)
- USER MANUAL
- CA CENTER
- ONLINE SECURITY
- ONLINE BANKING DIGITAL COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
- INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERICAL ADMINISTRATION